1. What country has banned cell phone use on trains to cut down on 'second hand radiation'?
2. In what country is it now illegal to advertise mobile phones to children?
3. A cell call lasting just 2 minutes can alter the natural electrical activity of a child's brain for up to how long?
A. Stops when a call ends
B. 20 minutes duration
C. One hour duration
4. When you use a cell phone what percentage of the energy emitted from the antenna is absorbed into your head?
A. None of it
B. 30% of the energy
C. 70% of the energy
5. The average child uses their cell phone about how many minutes per month?
A. 2600 minutes
B. 1300 minutes
C. 120 minutes
Click here for full story and answers to quiz